How To Make A Payment In Blue Sombrero
- Go to http://sports.bluesombrero.com/beachfc.com and log into your account.
- Once you have accessed your account, look to the left hand side of your My Account screen and click My Orders. You will see the order history for all of your orders. If you have a pending order, you will see a Pay button.
- When you get to the payment screen, make sure your name and address matches the billing information on your credit card statement and enter the dollar amount that you would like to pay.
- Submit your payment. A payment confirmation email will be sent to the email address entered in your registration account.
- If you are enrolled in Automatic Recurring Billing (ARB) and need to pay off your entire installment balance, log in to your account on your organization's website, look to the right hand side of your My Account screen, and click Pay under My Orders tab.
Late fee: A $10.00 late fee will be added to each account for which we have not received payment by the scheduled due date. This includes accounts for which a payment plan has been established. Accounts must be in good standing to maintain player eligibility.
Fundraising: Accepted players requesting information on fundraising should contact our Aramark Volunteer Coordinator, Kristin Barker, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Assistance: Accepted players requesting need-based financial aid must contact the Beach FC office at email@example.com to receive instructions for submitting an application to the Financial Aid Committee. Requests made after June 1 of each year may not be considered by the committee for the deposit. Download the financial aid form here.
Refund policy: Travel fees paid to Beach FC are considered non-refundable except in the event of player injury. Refund requests must be submitted in writing to the Executive Director by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter at Beach FC Executive Director, 3200 Dam Neck Road, Suite 104, Virginia Beach, VA 23453.
Returned Check Fee: When using a check for payment, you agree to the following terms: In the event your check is dishonored or returned for any reason, you authorize us to electronically (or by paper draft) re-present the check to your bank account for collection of the amount of the check, plus any applicable fees as permitted by state law.
For your own privacy protection, we encourage you not to include sensitive personal information in any emails you may send to us. Please do not send credit card numbers or any sensitive personal information to us via email.